Re: HYB Voldy's Mink
  • Subject: Re: HYB Voldy's Mink
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:56:43 -0400

That's a pretty one, Anita.  Are those standards and the rim on the falls peppermint pink?
Re your earlier post about short bloom:  It's the reverse here.  All clumps are growing at nice heights, and, in several, one flower stands as much as 3" - 6" above the rest.  Quite odd.
Odder yet, I have IBs, SDBs, MDBs and a few TBs all blooming at once, and all looking good.  A really weird year.  --  Griff
Griffin's Den
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 4:56 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB Voldy's Mink

This is my New registration 'Voldy's Mink' out of 'Sunstrip' X 'Touch of Mink'

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens