Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB seedlings

Hi Mike
Re Jazz band seedling, the haft width is amazing, but I like them both.

Colleen

Michael Sutton wrote:

Have had some interesting seedlings bloom this season, attached are a couple of them.. first is Jazz Band X Fall Enterprise.  sent up a rebloom stalk last nov.  but was frozen out so this is the first time I have seen it bloom....I kind of like it but it could use a little more ruffling.
the second is a complicated cross that involves Mtn. Sunrise, Raspberry Swirl and Prototype (way back in the breeding).
Mike Sutton