Re: Blooming in my garden - Struck Twice
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Blooming in my garden - Struck Twice
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:02:29 -0700 (PDT)

El,

Yes, we have had strange weather variations back and forth but remember my cold weather is in the low to mid 40s and highs have been in the low 80s.  When you say "suddenly too cold" I am sure you are referring to much colder temps.

I once had two flowers on one stalk have 6 falls.  That was on Shoot the Moon about 5 years ago.  It was very interesting but has never done it again.

Jan in Chatsworth