Re: TB: I. germanica
  • Subject: Re: TB: I. germanica
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:36:25 -0500

Very nice clump, Linda.  It almost looks like one I've been trying to id here, but alas, my purchased I germanica didn't survive long enough to bloom.  I'll have to hunt it down again, but I also have quite a few other historics I'm trying to id as well.
Last year, I finally managed to id an iris I've been growing for close to 20 years.  What a thrill that was!
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3