Re: HYB: From bee pod on Greentree
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: From bee pod on Greentree
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:06:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Janet

the third flower was opening this morning when I left for work so should be completely open when I get home.

If frost last night did not hurt it I will take the shot and post it and send a larger file privately.

This looks like the only one not headed to the pile except maybe the first which is horrible except for the flush of turquoise on the fall, but I may pitch it since it has nothing else to recommend it.

PS thanks for the praise.

:)