Re: Re: CRANAPPLE - AITKEN 1995 - BB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: CRANAPPLE - AITKEN 1995 - BB
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:31:13 -0500

Boy, I sure know what you mean, Donald, about being locked up somewhere.

My peak bloom averages around 250 different iris blooming on the same day, many with duplicate clumps as backup.  I carry out my dutiful doc n do while also trying to take pictures, keep them all straight, and sometimes wonder what the heck I put myself through this for, year after year after year.

Then, I stop to take a breath, and look around, and realize I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing.  ;)

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3