Re: Re: TB: I. germanica
  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: I. germanica
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:08:25 -0500

Well, you'd sure be welcome here, Sharon.  <smile>
Maureen Mark & Sandy Ives stayed here in 2008, while they taught some AIS judge courses for us, plus used my garden for garden training.  They helped me finish up my own AIS judge training, plus helped judge our first CWIS iris show.
The next spring, 2009, Kate Brewitt and Terry Laurin came here to do more judge training for us and helped judge our 2nd CWIS iris show.  So we now have 2 AIS sanctioned iris judges in Manitoba.  My friend and fellow isarian, Barbara Jean Jackson, more commonly known as BJ, is the other judge.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3