Re: HYB-early MTB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB-early MTB
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:13:15 -0700

Anita,
If your MTB has aphylla in its background it will tend to bloom early as most I. aphylla do bloom very early.
Nearly all of our aphylla hybrids blooms earlier than the TB season. It usually blooms at Intermediate time. Most TB's in this area peak by Memorial Day. Most of our MTB's peak bloom is between the 10th and 15th of May. This year EVERYTHING is early!!