Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Garden Manitoba Style

El and Barb: i am confused as to who has what but both sets of pictures are not Songarica. Songarica have very narrow leaves much more so than either plant the flowers are very spider like with very narrow petals and it grows in deserts a bog would kill it. Now for the good news The white is most likely Iris lactea and good white forms with any substance at all are rare. The purple looks like a very charming MTB and if you grew this from seed it looks like a winner. I how I provided a rainbow to the rain on the parade.  Oh and I love the garden shots. Bob