Re: HYB-early MTB

Gary. Can you send me a high resolution version of this one with seedling number and parentage on this one for an article in the Medianite?

Rita Gormley

Sent from my iPod

On Apr 20, 2010, at 3:55 PM, garyslagle@comcast.net wrote:

In 2008 I made my first cross's towards getting something in the MTB class . Here is one of the seedlings on it maiden bloom . Thought that it was cool to have an MTB blooming with the SDB's . This seedling fits all the height & flower size requirements , until next year - murphys law will intervene and screw it up .