New seedlings just beginning
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: New seedlings just beginning
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:02:15 -0700

Hi All,
Here are 3 of my newest seedlings. All are Tetraploid, a SDB, an MTB and an IB.
AH5T2 (Foxy Lass X AH17L8).Stalk 12.5" tall, foliage 6" high, 2 branches, 5 buds. This has 3 increase. SDB
AH33T32 ( AH57E6 X BOLD) in the second year clump 4 bloom stalks, 8 increase, 2-3 branches 5-6 buds as far as I can tell. These often carry triple terminals. 20" tall. MTB
AH6T7 2 branches, 5 buds, 2 increase 25" tall. IB

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image