Re: Re: HYB: Margie's seedlings
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Margie's seedlings
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:09:23 -0700

Hi Linda,
I don't mind sharing the pedigree on those pastel luminata/plics - it's a little involved.
(((Sapphire Hills x Pencil Sketch) x Flights of Fancy)) x Double Click) x Fancy Woman.  I personally have no idea where that pastel look comes from. Not that I mind not knowing. :-) I'm just glad it happened. I ended up with 3 other luminatas and a couple of Luminata plicatas. I'm still waiting for others to open.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.