Re: Iris Garden Manitoba Style
  • Subject: Re: Iris Garden Manitoba Style
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

All of the photos of your place have been beautiful.  So lush and green with wonderful irises too.  I don't envy your winters but your spring and summer look fantastic.  Thank you for sending them to us.

As I send you this our Southern California hillsides are already starting to turn their standard summer brown.

Jan in Chatsworth