This is a first in our yard.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: This is a first in our yard.
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:50:11 -0700

Here are three pictures of a small seedling. Pert Princess (which is 1/2 SDB) X Spell are its parents. This In the 3rd picture you will see the 2 year clump which has 18 bloomstalks. Each with 2 br. and 4 buds. plus 11 increase.  I have not had that much increase in one clump in my yard before. Most stalks are 15" tall.
Vicki
Portland, Oregon area

JPEG image

JPEG image