Re: AB: my oddest cross
  • Subject: Re: AB: my oddest cross
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:19:27 -0000

I do love those smokey tones. That wild flat/BC seedling you sent has made two beautiful clumps, but has yet to bloom for me. It just keeps teasing me every time I look at it. I'm still holding out hope that it will bloom this year, but the other ABs are ahead of it, if it is.

There's at least one stalk in that clump of 'Othmani' you sent, but 'Emerald Fantasy' is barely hanging on right beside it. 'Zwanenburg' has two stalks nearly open. 'Egyptian Queen and that 'Octave' I mentioned to you are forming stalks too... along with a few others.

It's going to be another great season. I'm glad to see how many beautiful things are blooming for you.