Couple of TB seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Couple of TB seedlings
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 06:20:18 -0700

Interesting (to me) TB seedlings.  the first is Soft Side X Bowled Over, I like the bright rim and the form is OK.  Second is a sib to the golden brown rimmed standards dark falls with white zonal seedling posted earlier.  completely different then it's sib, not nearly as nice but kind of interesting patterning and colors...fun to see the difference in sibs.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA USA]
USDA zone 9a

JPEG image