AB: sdlg mess
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: sdlg mess
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:00:38 -0500

In all that mess there really is a good quality bloom. This is two stalks
that had a long branch each. Lots of nice blooms this year, but there was
always something that needed fixin' somehow or the other. Maybe I don't
even want branching on ABs. While this was pretty showy in the patch, it
obscures the basic nice form and makes any attempt at daubing difficult
unless you're willing to tear things up. I'm not willing. The cross here
is DESERT JOY X (LIGHTS OF ARABIA x DESERT EMBROIDERY).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image