Re: HYB: IB sdlg 20D11
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: IB sdlg 20D11
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:43:37 -0700

That's wonderful Griff!! And it's so attractive! Double bands are hard to come by. :-)

BTW - Our weather is so abnormal right now. It is usually about 85-90 degrees this time of year, but the last 2 days it's been in the 50's. We broke the record for the LOWEST HIGH temperature ever - since records have been kept.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.