Re: HYB: TB: Immortality X Apollo One
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Immortality X Apollo One
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:15:14 -0400

Substance of kids from IMM as pod parent here is usually not the best,
but some very good. Overall quality of flowers in her seedlings varies
a <lot> depending on what it's crossed with.

I think others who've used IMM as pollen parent find it easier to get
better flower quality. Betty? Mary Lou?

> substance is good, which really surprises me being out of IMM.

Linda Mann east TN USA