From: Jean Sturtevant <jms1027@insightbb.com>
To: iris photos@yahoogroups.com <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 6:43 am
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ID

Colleen:
I think you are right.  It is not Sneezy.  I think it must be Persnickety an '08 introduction by Keppel.  I had it labeled as that but couldn't find it in searching the database/checklist.
Everyone agree?  (I hope so!!!).  Label "Persnickety" was just a little off in my garden.
This is certainly a persistent group!

Jean