Re: HYB: REB: white
  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: white
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:20:22 -0400

I was thinking maybe I should. At least line it out and see what it
does. Maybe name it 'white vale' ;-)

<I say yes, any rebloomer that looks that nice and grows well adds to
the gene pool for the future. It certainly merits another season or two
for further evaluation of it's rebloom pattern, and I for one would be
glad to test grow it to see how well it adapts to other conditions. 8>)

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6>