Re: HYB: REB: white
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: white
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:22:20 -0000

A red flag stuck by one of my clumps is a marker to dig and toss as soon as it finishes blooming. I think this one might deserve better than that. I like it. Oddly, good, strong whites that manage my conditions haven't been that easy to find. ARCTIC EXPRESS seems to be settling in for the long haul and I went to get pollen to use for some haft width. Didn't have any. Oh well. I wasn't planning to make any TBxTB crosses this year anyway.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA