Re: HYB: 4 maiden bloom seedlings
  • Subject: Re: HYB: 4 maiden bloom seedlings
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:10:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

First is Quinalt X Apollo One

I really like the color combination on this on Will and the hafts really add to the overall effect.

Ozark Rebounder X Red Canyon Glow
Agree with your own opinion on this one

Smouldering Fire X Queen in Calico

Oh now this one is wonderful and I just LOVE that beard

Surreal X Ozark Rebounder

This seems like a tall stalk compared to the flower but a nice flower worth keeping to see what it does.