Re: Re: HYB: 4 maiden bloom seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: 4 maiden bloom seedlings
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:43:15 -0400

Hi Will, and others!

my favorite of your seedlings is the third photo ....  SMOLDERING FIRE X QUEEN IN CALICO.

I love the form and velvety black-red of the falls.  To me, I don't like huge or long haft marks, but the stark WHITE hafts of this seedling greatly enhance the distinctiveness of this flower to my eye.

Can you tell us how many buds it has, and how does the branching seem to be for you?

Thanks for posting.  I hope you plan on working further with it!

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6