Hot Babe or Hot Chic?
  • Subject: Hot Babe or Hot Chic?
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:21:59 -0600

Hot Chic bloomed today for the first time this year. I believe this to
be Hot Chic by D. Spoon 2004 as opposed to Hot Babe by D. Spoon from
2002. It is slightly taller than 6 inches, has the yellow dividing
line down the middle and the falls are flared and ruffled. Also the
structure is more like that of an SDB. SDBs have stems and MDBs rise
right out of the rhizome as I understand it. I bought both at my AIS
club's rhizome sale and one lived and one died. I believe this to be
Hot Chic, but if anyone else knows better, I would be delighted to be

Betty Gunther
Los Alamos, New Mexico.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

JPEG image