Re: HYB: sdlg 042H24
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: sdlg 042H24
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:22:27 -0400

Billy  --  This one's lineage is 02P2:(Saturday Night Live x G953X7:(93F4:(yellow bitone sdlg:(Wabash x Crossman yellow sdlg)x Congo Song)xSweeter Than Wine)) X 01S2:(Aura Light x Romantic Evening).  I'm glad you like it.  It has good branching and bud count and that nice, velvety lustre, but I haven't yet put the data in the notebook.  Maybe tomorrow.  Its sibling, Prince Igor, will be introduced next year as part of TBIS' Hybridizer Special, and I think I'm going to have to find a name for this little brother.  Hope 'Love At First Sight'  does well for you at the show in Nashville!  --  Griff

Griffin's Den
http://www.pilmore.com/griffinsden/default.html

Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: sdlg 042H24

I like this one Griff!  Can we inquire on parentage, branching, bud count, etc.?

BTW...Love at First sight looks great this year.  Cut one stalk for the show in Nashville tomorrow.

Billy

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir