Request for photo of Irises in fridge.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Request for photo of Irises in fridge.
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:26:39 EDT

Hi All:

I am putting my club's powerpoint presentation on grooming irises for the show online.  I usually present it each year before the club's show.  This year though I just will send the address to the presentation and let members view it privately.

I need a picture of irises in a fridge to illustrate that you can hold back irises before a big show by refrigerating them.  Can someone send me such a picture?

Thanks

Scarlett
Mesilla Valley Iris Society.