CAT:Lauer's website & catalog.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: CAT:Lauer's website & catalog.
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 16:59:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all.  It has been brought to my attention that I didn't supply a connecting link for Larry Lauer's new website.

www.lauersiris.com

I have great respect for Larry's work with TBs and rebloom in particular, so I'd like to make sure people can locate the website!

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge in Time Iris Garden
Zone 6 KY