Re: Facebook address
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Facebook address
  • From: RILEY PROBST <rprobst02@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:28:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Jean,

There are 320 photos of mostly TB rebloomers on the Reblooming Iris Society Facebook page. All you have to do to access the photos is 1. be on Facebook.com 2. In the search box type in Reblooming Iris Society 3. The Reblooming Iris Society should come up right underneath where you are typing 4. click on it (Reblooming Iris Society) 5. You are now on the Reblooming Iris Society page and click on photos. Enjoy!

Riley Probst