  • Subject: AB: XERXES
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:25:58 -0500

An '09 intro from Lowell Baumunk. 2nd day for this bloom so it's fared
pretty well. Only a couple of bug holes and the heat and high winds haven't
destroyed it. It's location gave it some protection from the wind, but
there isn't anything to stop the bugs or high temps. Supposed to be in the
mid 90s again today, but the thermometer here has been saying I'm in the
upper 90s.

Worst year I've ever seen and there are too many bad ones in front of it.
Could be a cure for the iris virus.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image