  • Subject: AB: NETTED BRONZE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:26:10 -0500

Boswell, '85. New for me this year. All but one of the new acquisitions
have/are going to bloom. Tells me they were grown under better conditions
than much of what is already growing here. It helps they were all located
in beds that received more care than other locations. It just tends to be a
mean world here sometimes. I'm happier today since we got an inch of rain
last night. First measurable moisture since the snow and ice the first week
in February.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image