Re: HYB: PBF
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: PBF
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:30:50 -0500

PBF is showing up nicely this spring. Very helpful sometimes in trying
to sort out where one unlabeled plant ends and the next unlabeled plant
starts :-(

I hope there's enough CP to move some pieces other places so it will
have some variety of stressors ;-) Wonder how it would fare in rain
drip under the eaves with germanica et al. Full sun, southwestern
exposure, but smothered rhizome.