Re: IB: Pacifier
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Pacifier is a favorite of mine, too. And like yours, it has major weed competition and has remained undisturbed for years. Maybe it likes it that way.
You are, not surprisingly, way ahead of us in MA. The last 3 years Pacifier has bloomed on 5/6, 5/10, and 5/19.
Nothing has bloomed in my garden yet this year. Usually SDB Banbury Ruffles is the first. And after this winter, I can hardly wait!

Marcia Connolly

JPEG image