From: Cordesview
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 2009 seedling

Hi Rose!

Nice find in the seedlings!  Is 'Chubby Cheeks' in it's pedigree??  :-)  I like your seedling!

Looks to me like it has 3 stalks in the photo. . .

Adam~
On Apr 16, 2011, at 4:35 PM, rkinnard@clas.net wrote:

Spring is in here and bloom is well underway-this is one of my favorite 2009 seedlings.  Maiden bloom-3 rhizomes, 2 bloom stalks, 3 buds per stalk.  Is a sdb x ib cross.  Colorful, good substance, stood up well to wind and rain for 3 days.

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6

<047.jpg>