Gingerbread Trim?
  • Subject: Gingerbread Trim?
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:14:28 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

This is the first bloom in my new "condo" garden.  I've squeezed approx. 60 plants into a 37' x 10" plot.  Quite a bit different from my bed of 300 in Nebraska!
All my markers blew away with our hard winter out here in Kentucky, so I am sure I will be spending a lot of time verifying names again.  I'm pretty sure that this is Gingerbread Trim (Black).  But it is only 6" tall, not 11" as in the description.  I do have a legend and "map" which should help.  Any comments will be appreciated.