Re: Re: Gingerbread Trim?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Gingerbread Trim?
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:53:04 -0500

That's true too, Jack.  One year, when my youngest grandson was about 4, I came across him moving labels about in one of the nursery beds.  I asked him if he would like it if someone changed his name.  lol

El

Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:49 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Gingerbread Trim?

In addition to labels, I have a map of where and what is planted.

One visit to a grower who was selling off unknowns because of a fierce winter wind blowing all his labels away convinced me. it's not that hard to do. If you have a bazillion irises, you just break the chore up into pieces and do one grid a week or month.

Also, there may be boys, like I was/am, who take sport in rearranging labels ;-)

Cheers,

Jack