Re: Re: Gingerbread Trim?
  • Subject: Re: Re: Gingerbread Trim?
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

I once encountered a white crested label puller in my garden!  At least he brought all of his bounty to my front door and left them on the welcome mat!  Garden maps are a must around here.  I grow to much to even think I could remember them all.

<<who take sport in rearranging labels ;-)>>

Betty W.
KY zone 6