Re: TB: couple of seedlings
  • Subject: Re: TB: couple of seedlings
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:17:44 -0000

I think the reason to keep it would be using it as a parent and I'm growing a registered plant that's similar and much better though the hybridizer decided not to introduce it. This one has nice color and the form isn't too bad, but the stalk is very bunchy and I don't really pursue TBs. I make some crosses, but mainly because I like to have TB seedlings growing with the AB seedlings. They are sort of a benchmark for growth comparison.