  • Subject: Re:
  • From: "Esther" <astro354@yahoo.es>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:02:36 +0200

Thanks a lot.
He knows me. I did exchange some emails years ago but lost his address..my computer broke and a lot of data was gone with it.
Beginning of May I intend to be in Mallorca for few days. I would like to see his garden as I know he has the most beautiful Arils. I also need some advice as I have some difficulties to rise them!
Warm regards,
Esther Alcain