Re: Standard Dwarf Bearded is not a Median???
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Standard Dwarf Bearded is not a Median???
  • From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

It is sad to me that someone would require proof in writing that they had not been paying attention all these years. But if so desired here is the written proof in the Judges Handbook p28. "The Knowlton, Hans and Jacob Sass, Cook-Douglas, and Williamson-White Medals are provided by the Median Iris Society for awarding by the American Iris Society." Of course that presumes that they know that the Cook-Douglas Medal is for Standard Dwarfs. It boogles my mind that somewhat would require proof of their ignorance.