Re: Standard Dwarf Bearded is not a Median???
  • Subject: Re: Standard Dwarf Bearded is not a Median???
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:05:09 -0500

I'm a judge too.  Each spring, I re-read the judges handbook, and sometimes again just before our local CWIS iris show.  Since my collection is mainly medians and dwarfs, I'm still rather surprised that a judge would make such a comment.  Maybe it was a helper.

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Standard Dwarf Bearded is not a Median???

Sounds to me like someone has been SLEEPING through their judges training classes , or they are letting their personal preferences cloud their judgment . A huge NO NO !!!!

Yes I am a JUDGE .