Re: HYB: oh my..
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: oh my..
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:21:11 -0700

Love those velvet falls, Linda. :-)  Very showy!  Many times, come it's second year of bloom - buds will increase, branching will become more evident, and the flower form will become even better.  Sometimes unhealthy foliage will become healthy just by moving it to a different area.  I love the color combination too. I hope you consider growing it for another year.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.