Re: Belvi Queen kids
  • Subject: Re: Belvi Queen kids
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 05:19:18 -0500

I'll be surprised if any have better form than this one, but with these
oldie crosses, you never know.

I'll have to check, but my guess is there are about 20 survivors. They
all are prone to frost damage/subsequent leaf spot compared to the good
ones here. But really not bad at all for my growing conditions. They'd
probably look fantastic in a dry climate. They have all increased at a
phenomenal rate - the bed is already so packed, the poor weeds can't get
any light. ;-)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7