Re: HYB SDB Burano's babies
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB SDB Burano's babies
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:59:22 -0700

It definately triggers my urge for Spring and adding to my garden - smile!
Lovely.

Janet Smith
Central California Mountains
Where Spring has not arrived!
Boo Hoo!

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:58 PM, loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com> wrote:

Here is a better tagged mail.

'Burano' (Bianco 1999) =  (Court Magician x Small Flash) X 350: (Leprechaun's Gold x Logo)

is a cute little SDB that has given me excellent things.

you can see them there:

I also attached 5 pictures,

---one of 'Burano',

 two seedlings that opened this week :

---D149A = B052A:(Circus Clown x Chemistry) X Burano

---D149B = B052A:(Circus Clown x Chemistry) X Burano

and finally, two intros from Bianco himself:

---'Baby Birba' (Bianco 2008) = Software X Burano

--- 'Birichin' (Bianco 2008) = Celsius X Burano

(if this last one has opened standards, it's due to 'Celsius', not 'Burano'!)

Hope that might trigger in you the urge to cross for medians!!!

Loïc

       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com