Re: Weather related changes?
  • Subject: Re: Weather related changes?
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Marsha, It may be weather related but not necessarily from frost.  Here in So. Cal. I haven't had temps lower than the 40s since January (maybe 37 one night) and a few of mine had only 2 standards and 2 falls, or even stranger, only 1 fall standing up like a calla lily.  This was on Mike Sutton's 2010 Rock Band.  (Photo attached)  The rest of the stalk was fine.

Jan in Chatsworth