Re: HYB: pink
  • Subject: Re: HYB: pink
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:22:33 -0400

Finally getting some rain and a chance to catch up. Thanks El. The
health is really excellent, just not as good as I strive for here. Most
of the pinks that I've managed to grow and use seem to be particularly
prone to leaf spot. And that seems to affect seedling survival. Or
maybe it was just a bad combination for it last year. I'm trying some
different mixes this year.

<Lovely pale pink, Linda! Too bad about their health.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7