Re: HYB: another Imm kid
  • Subject: Re: HYB: another Imm kid
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:24:57 -0400

It opens pale lavender with light yellow in the throat, but you are
right - by the time it's been open a day or two in the sun, the falls
pale so that the combination of pale lavender and pale yellow looks pale

<Lovely, now is it my monitor or are the colors slightly lavender on the
standards and slightly pale green on the falls. Looks nice, I like it.
Hope it works for you.

Janet Smith>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7