Re: Help with ID please
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Help with ID please
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

The "calla' type was interesting.  Never had one do that before.  I'll send a photo of the iris later today.  It is a pretty color when properly opened.

I checked Arctic Fancy but it doesn't have the right shape.  Mine is very tailored.  I have grown Kontiki, Rare Edition, Inty Greyshun and Agatha Christy, all IBs, but it isn't any of them.  It may have to remain a mystery.

Thanks,  Jan in Chatsworth