HYB: Tea Leaves X Champagne Elegance
  • Subject: HYB: Tea Leaves X Champagne Elegance
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:58:14 -0400

Maybe this one, Mary Lou?

I don't even remember seeing this one bloom before - probably usually
badly affected by "normal" erratic vale weather.

The purple 'umbrata' is VIOLET MIRACLE X PAGAN DANCE. Two or three
similar sibs.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7, under tornado warning so figure I better
take some pix quick!

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image