Re: HYB: another older seedling
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: another older seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:43:27 -0400

LOL - exactly! & my goal is clumps, not occasional stalks. But it is
pretty, so will keep it around till something better shows up. I think
it has bloomed most years, tho not usually this pretty. Nice to get to
see its potential.

<Very pretty flowers.

<<Really pretty flowers this year, but note that it only has one
stalk, after...around 6 years in the ground.>>

So you're saying that it grows like a lot of other irises? ;-)

Betty>

Linda M